San Andreas Roleplay Index du Forum
San Andreas Roleplay
Bienvenue sur le forum du serveur " San Andreas Roleplay "

San Andreas Roleplay Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
:: Time Machine: Rogue Pilot (Final) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    San Andreas Roleplay Index du Forum -> Partie Externe ( OOC ) -> Rapport sur un Joueur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariant

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Time Machine: Rogue Pilot (Final) Répondre en citant

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot (Final) > bit.ly/1Vei3R0

You,,didnt,,even,,quote,,her,,correctly,,so,,the,,point,,youre,,trying,,to,,make,,is,,mootHottest,,,Stuff,,,On,,,CheatCC!,,,7,,,Crazy,,,Imports,,,You,,,Won't,,,Believe,,,Top,,,10,,,Uncharted,,,Easter,,,Eggs,,,The,,,10,,,Most,,,Blatant,,,Gaming,,,Product,,,Placements,,,CheatCC's,,,Top,,,7,,,Dark,,,Souls,,,III,,,Tips,,,You,,,Need,,,Team,,,Stark,,,vs.anyways,,,,hope,,,youll,,,find,,,a,,,couple,,,of,,,minutes,,,to,,,check,,,the,,,demo,,,when,,,its,,,out,,,,and,,,maybe,,,youd,,,actually,,,like,,,it:),,,3,,,+,,,Chuckbait,,,on,,,June,,,29th,,,,2011,,,at,,,4:44,,,pm,,,said:,,,The,,,backgrounds,,,look,,,coolDeveloper:,,,Lesta,,,Studio,,,Genre(s):,,,Miscellaneous,,,Cheats:,,,On,,,GameFAQs,,,Rating:,,,E,,,More,,,Details,,,and,,,Credits,,,,,,Today,,,01:22,,AM,,Need,,Black,,Ops,,1,,,2,,or,,3Ill,probably,pass20,,,+,,,RiichiieN,,,on,,,June,,,30th,,,,2011,,,at,,,2:20,,,pm,,,said:,,,Can,,,someone,,,help,,,me?,,,Im,,,trying,,,to,,,register,,,my,,,visa,,,credit,,,card,,,on,,,playstation,,,network,,,and,,,i,,,cantHome,Xbox,360,PS3,PC,Xbox,One,PS4,Wii,U,3DS,Vita,Wii,DS,PSP,PS2,Other,Systems,Xbox,GameCube,PSOne,N64,GBA,Game,Boy,Dreamcast,DVD,Videos,,Podcasts,,Special,Features,,Game,News,,Advertise,With,Us,,Contact,Us,Top,StoriesThis,Could,Be,the,End,for,The,WitcherOverwatch,Goes,Live,a,Day,Early,in,North,AmericaGran,Turismo,Sport,Has,Been,UnveiledKojima,Searching,for,an,Engine,to,Drive,Next,GameAngry,Birds,Movie,Unlocks,Angry,Birds,Action,LevelsMake,Halo,5,Maps,on,Windows,10,with,Halo,ForgeMore,NewsHe,,jumps,,from,,one,,era,,to,,another,,and,,creates,,chaos,,to,,the,,timelineHowever,,,,I,,,was,,,honest,,,and,,,polite,,,about,,,it,,,,where,,,you,,,resorted,,,to,,,immature,,,name-callingI,,,wish,,,you,,,guys,,,all,,,the,,,best,,,,the,,,world,,,needs,,,more,,,international,,,developers,,,but,,,I,,,wont,,,be,,,buying,,,thisWAIT!!,,Holdon>>,,come,,back!!!!,,This,,summer,,or,,next,,summer,,Read,,,More,,,lesta,,,studioplaystation,,,gamestime,,,machine:,,,rogue,,,pilot,,,Tweet,,,4.42,,,24,,,3,,,Time,,,Machine:,,,Rogue,,,Pilot,,,coming,,,to,,,PSN,,,This,,,Spring,,,With,,,Multiplayer,,,Posted,,,by,,,Lucy,,,Khatajaeva,,,on,,,Mar,,,31,,,,2011,,,Hi,,,everyone!,,,The,,,best,,,thing,,,about,,,my,,,first,,,post,,,on,,,the,,,PlayStation.Blog,,,is,,,that,,,its,,,an,,,announcement!,,,Our,,,very,,,first,,,PS3,,,title,,,Time,,,Machine:,,,Rogue,,,Pilot,,,is,,,in,,,the,,,final,,,stages,,,of,,,development,,,and,,,will,,,be,,,available,,,in,,,PSN,,,later,,,this,,,spring,,,(hurray!),,,,which,,,is,,,totally,,,exciting,,,for,,,our,,,studioThis,JavaScript,enables,OnlineOpinion,,a,method,for,collecting,secure,feedback,dataCritic,,Reviews,,Score,,distribution:,,Positive:,,3,,out,,of,,10,,Mixed:,,6,,out,,of,,10,,Negative:,,1,,out,,of,,10,,PSFocusFeb,,28,,,2011,,92,,This,,game,,is,,a,,sort,,of,,Bejeweled,,with,,a,,different,,kind,,of,,gameplayRead,,More,,lesta,,studioplaystation,,gamestime,,machine:,,rogue,,pilot,,Tweet,,3.44,,26,,3,,Time,,Machine:,,Rogue,,Pilot,,Comes,,to,,PSN,,in,,March,,,Trophy,,List,,Posted,,by,,Lucy,,Khatajaeva,,on,,Mar,,01,,,2012,,Good,,news,,everyone!,,Although,,we,,nearly,,got,,lost,,in,,our,,time-travelling,,adventures,,here,,at,,Lesta,,Studio,,,we,,finally,,made,,it,,to,,the,,finish,,line,,,,Time,,Machine:,,Rogue,,Pilot,,will,,be,,launched,,in,,PlayStation,,Network,,in,,less,,than,,two,,weeksWhat,,is,,the,,best,,GBA/SNESVisit,,Blog.Share,,EU,,PlayStation.Blog,,Regions,,North,,AmericaLatin,,AmericaBrazilAsia,,About,,PlayStation.Blog,,Not,,a,,really,,bad,,game,,,but,,there,,are,,more,,better,,and,,fun,,puzzle,,games,,to,,getThanks,a,lot!,13,+,Lucy,Khatajaeva,on,June,29th,,2011,at,11:29,pm,said:,Thanks,everyone,for,your,comments,,its,really,nice,to,-hear-,read,these,kind,words:),Hope,youll,enjoy,the,game,as,much,as,I,do!,Wink,14,+,ShadowOfEden,on,June,30th,,2011,at,4:49,am,said:,Games,like,this,should,be,on,PSP,,not,on,PS3She,,,never,,,said,,,,,,for,,,everyone,,,whos,,,shad,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,fun,,,playing,,,Bejeweled,,,If,,,youre,,,going,,,to,,,quote,,,someone,,,so,,,you,,,can,,,shred,,,them,,,on,,,their,,,point,,,,do,,,it,,,correctlyWe,,realize,,that,,Time,,Machine:,,Rogue,,Pilot,,is,,a,,puzzle,,game,,,not,,an,,open-world,,RPG,,,but,,we,,believe,,that,,a,,well-designed,,story,,gives,,every,,game,,a,,kind,,of,,a,,charisma,,,helping,,to,,make,,it,,unique,,and,,specialhave,had,trouble,getting,three,trophies,because,the,level,finishes,just,as,i,am,about,to,meet,the,requirementBelow,you,will,find,the,complete,list,of,our,Trophiesits,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,reasons,,,we,,,got,,,into,,,The,,,Shoot,,,,,,one,,,person,,,can,,,play,,,the,,,shooting,,,targets,,,and,,,the,,,other,,,person,,,can,,,keep,,,an,,,eye,,,out,,,for,,,the,,,hidden,,,poster,,,piecesI'm,,the,,Bonusman,,(Silver):,,Activate,,50,,or,,more,,bonuses,,during,,a,,level22,,,+,,,NinjaNabs,,,on,,,July,,,1st,,,,2011,,,at,,,2:55,,,am,,,said:,,,an,,,issue,,,i,,,wanted,,,to,,,discuss,,,is,,,the,,,qriocity,,,music,,,unlimited,,,service.why,,,is,,,canada,,,the,,,only,,,country,,,that,,,doesnt,,,get,,,it?i,,,checked,,,on,,,my,,,psp,,,and,,,there,,,wasnt,,,a,,,canada,,,flag,,,in,,,the,,,options.now,,,i,,,find,,,this,,,very,,,sad.there,,,are,,,A,,,LOT,,,of,,,ps3,,,users,,,in,,,canada,i,,,can,,,guarantee,,,you,,,that,,,sony.so,,,please,,,fix,,,this,,,issue,i,,,was,,,even,,,considering,,,paying,,,for,,,the,,,serviceI,love,puzzle,games,,but,I,prefer,them,as,a,pass,time,in,the,subway,on,my,way,to,workPlayStation,Blog,Join,Now,/,Login,PS4,PS3,Vita,PSN,Follow,PlayStation,Almost,as,if,it,was,an,attempt,to,make,the,game,seem,completely,uninterestingDo,,I,,think,,it,,is,,better,,than,,Puzzle,,Quest,,,7,,Wonders,,,or,,Bejewled?,,NoJust,,,to,,,be,,,clear,,,,we,,,do,,,hunt,,,for,,,hidden,,,objects,,,in,,,the,,,picture,,,,right?,,,My,,,sons,,,and,,,I,,,love,,,to,,,hunt,,,for,,,stuff,,,in,,,those,,,picsBlocker,,,Killer,,,(Bronze):,,,Match,,,a,,,line,,,of,,,blocker,,,tilesClose,Comment,CardX,We,Value,Your,Opinion!,Would,you,be,willing,to,answer,a,few,brief,questions,about,PlayStation.Blog?,Yes,,I,would,No,thanks,Don't,ask,again,The,better,you,play,,and,the,more,bonuses,you,activate,,the,faster,your,characters,mood,increasesis,this,game,rendered,in,1080p,native?,since,its,mostly,still,pictures,,native,HD,assets,would,be,a,necessity,for,memore,,games,,need,,stories,,Smile,,8,,+,,AutomaticOcelot,,on,,June,,29th,,,2011,,at,,6:43,,pm,,said:,,If,,I,,wore,,shades,,like,,that,,,my,,mood-o-meter,,would,,ALWAYS,,be,,fullThanks,for,the,post f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 02:21 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    San Andreas Roleplay Index du Forum -> Partie Externe ( OOC ) -> Rapport sur un Joueur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Design par Kronica